WORLWIDE SHIPPING & DIFFERENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
The Rag Company proudly partnered with Commercial Car Wash Owner/Operators across the country to design and develop the ultimate microfiber Car Wash Towel - and here's the fantastic result! We challenge you to find a better one for quality, features and price. You just can't beat the everyday value and durability that this towel will deliver to your business!
Additional Product Details :
Larger Size @ 41x69cm = Faster, More Effective Drying With A Single Thirsty Towel = Less Labor Needed Per Car and Fewer Towels Used Each Day = Lower Overall Costs
- More Durable Weight @ 320gsm vs Lower 300gsm Offered By Majority Of Our Competitors = Longer Commercial Use and Better Performance From Every Towel
- Overlock Stitched Edge and Slightly Rounded Corners For A Continuous Single Border Edge Joint. Most Competitor Towels w/Joints At Each Corner = 4x Risk of Border Failure
Extremely Competitive Pricing: We Challenge You to Find A Better Quality, Better Value Commercial Car Wash Towel Anywhere for Similar Size and Weight...We Couldn't!
Greater Return On Your Investment (ROI) Than Any Competitor's Car Wash Towels = Absolute Best Value in a Commercial Car Wash Towel for Price, Quality and Durability
- The Largest Color Selection for All Your Color Coding Options. Example: Blue for Windows and Mirrors; Yellow for Exterior Body and Paint; Black for Wheels, Tires and Door Jambs; Lime Green for Chrome; and Orange or Red for Interior Use
- Excellent Value Choice for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Washing, Detailing or Polish Removal
- Premier All-Purpose Lint-Free, Streak-free, Scratch-Free, Tag-Free Terry Towel Choice Of Car Washes and Auto Dealerships Everywhere for Drying, Scrubbing, Wiping, Dusting, Buffing... EVERYTHING!
- All Purpose: Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Also An Effective All-Around Premium Cleaning Towel with Thousands of Uses Around the House, Office, Car, or Wherever Dust and Dirt Need to be Eliminated
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use!
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels seperatly from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.