EDGELESS 245 ALL-PURPOSE 16 X 16 TERRY TOWEL
Lightweight, EDGELESS All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Towel? Then you’ve come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company’s miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
- All-Purpose Cleaning of Vehicles, Homes, Hotels, Hospitals, Bars / Restaurants, Pets and More.
- Perfect For Removal of Ceramic Coatings
- Interior Cleaning – All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
- Lightweight 245gsm Design = Easier To Reach Tight SpacesLooking for an Excellent Quality, Value-Priced, Soft, Durable
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: “Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization”
- Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Absorbs Up To 7-10 Times Its Weight in Moisture
- Multiple Colors Enables You to Color Code By Use / Purpose
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- NOTE:Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use. Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.