Edgeless All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Towels – 10 Pack
Looking for an Excellent Quality, Value-Priced, Durable, EDGELESS All-Purpose yellow Terry Microfiber Towels? Then you’ve come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company’s miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED. Recommended Use: All-purpose cleaning for homes, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bars, pets, sports, vehicles
Additional Product Details:
– Professional Cleaning Tip #1: “Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization”
– Professional Cleaning Tip #2: “Reminder that the power of microfiber enables you to clean with only water and little to no chemicals! The EPA partnered with The Rag Company in the definitive national benchmark cost savings study on the use of microfiber materials in a healthcare environment (Visit: https://www.epa.gov/region9/waste/p2/projects/hospital/mops.pdf) and scientifically proved a 99+% reduction in bacteria using only water and our microfiber products compared to cotton which only reduced bacteria by 30%”
– Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
– Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
– Extra-Strong Overlock Border Stitching for Additional Durability – These Microfiber Terry Towels Are Proven Rag Company TOUGH Since 1999!
– Absorbs Up To 7-10 Times Its Weight in Moisture
– Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
– Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment
– Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use. Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.