MINX ROYALE Coral Fleece 70/30 Microfiber Towel 41 X 41 CM – 6 Pack
ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST DETAILING TOWEL VALUES AVAILABLE ANYWHERE! TRC’s Professional Grade 380gsm MINX ROYALE Microfiber All-Purpose Detailing Towel is the answer to the numerous requests we’ve received to create a SUPER SOFT, SUPER ABSORBENT value-priced, high-quality towel in a coral-fleece weave for customers that don’t necessarily need our top-of-the-line, best-selling EAGLE EDGELESS Korean quality towels.
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
PRIMARY Recommended Use:
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- The Perfect Pile to Use Confidently with all types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes – Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- Longer, Soft and Plush Fibers On Both Sides that Easily Pull Particles Away from the Surface Being Wiped
- Super Absorbent
- Premium 70/30 Blend, Silky Satin Edge and No Tags = Paint Safe
- Also Great for Marine / RV / Cycle / Airplane Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use. Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.