Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine
The new Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine (ONR) is another amazing product from Optimum. This remarkable formula has the ability to help you safely clean your vehicle’s entire exterior without the need for rinsing down your paint afterward. The quest to improve the original ONR formula took Optimum over one year and countless hours of testing but the results are well worth it! To use this formula simply pour 1oz of the ONR into a bucket with 1 – 2 gallons of water and begin washing. This formula uses substansive polymers which bond to the paint and protect it while washing. They provide a much slicker surface than traditional shampoos and it allows contaminants to slide off the paint with ease. This process is very safe and a highly effective method to clean your vehicle with. When you are done the paint will have a freshly detailed glow, which is noticeably improved from the first formula. The ONR allows you to wash in the middle of winter, outside an apartment complex, inside your garage or while traveling. It can also be used as a quick detailer if you mix roughly one ounce of ONR with sixteen ounces of water. You can also be proud that this formula is environmentally safe and helps reduce water usage. All of these features have made the ONR a staple detailing product for both weekend detailers and professional detailers alike.
– Properly wash your car without the need for a hose or rinsing your vehicle.
– Use as a quick detailer and clay bar lubricant, mix 30ml of ONR to 473ml of water.
– Favorite product of many high end detailers.
– Perfect for detailing on the go, those living in apartment complexes, washing in the winter, mobile detailing, etc.
– New formula launched in 2012 with more gloss, slicker feel and it releases contaminants better.
– Add 30ml to 2000ml of water in a bucket.
– Soak Optimum Microfiber Towel in the bucket and wash one section at a time till the area is clean.
– Dry each section with one of The Rag Company Drying Towel(s).
– If surface dries before wiping clean, just wash again and dry.
Note: Excessively dirty surfaces may require a second wash before drying