Spectrum 420 Dual-Pile Microfiber Towel 41 x 41cm
Contains 3x Spectrum 420 royal blue, 3x Spectrum 420 Grey & 3x Spectrum 420 Black
The Rag Company is proud to offer you one of the best values available anywhere for an all-purpose dual-pile detailing towel. The Spectrum 420 is an excellent quality 420 gsm microfiber towel with a velvety soft premium microfiber SUEDE border that is the perfect choice for everything from Waterless Washing to Polish Removal and everything in-between!
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome and Other Shiny Metals
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DETAILING TOWEL VALUE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE! Our Professional Grade 420gsm Microfiber All-Purpose Detailing Towel is the answer to the numerous requests we’ve received to create a value-priced, high-quality towel for customers that don’t necessarily need our top-of-the-line, best-selling EAGLE EDGELESS Korean quality towels.
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction:
- Side 1 = Slightly Longer Fibers for Removal of Loose Particles & Buffing
- Side 2 = Shorter Pile, Tighter Terry Weave for Removal of Excess Detailing Product
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extremely Durable = Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings With Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use. Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.