Premium Korean Detailing microfiber Blue Wash Mitt
TRC’s new CYCLONE Wash Mitt is absolutely the FINEST Professional Quality Plush Microfiber Detailing Wash Mitt Value You Will Find – Premium Korean Quality, Premium Performance, and Premium TRC Value! You’ll find many of our competitors selling their own premium wash mitts of similar quality and performance at more than twice the price. These are NOT “cheap knock-off’s” made from inferior materials. The CYCLONE is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Premium Wash Mitt:
- Super Soft & Absorbent: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- “Oh Yeah!” Level of Comfort: High Quality, Totally Paint Safe Synthetic Cuff that Gently Yet Securely Holds the Mitt as a Washing Tool Extension of Your Arm
- Extreme Field-Tested Foam Padding and Liner: Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Foam Padding Density and Inner Liner Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash: Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company’s CYCLONE Wash Mitt will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Machine Wash Gentle or Hand Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners), Tumble Dry Low or Hang to Air Dry. OPTION: Add 1/4 Cup of White Distilled Vinegar to Increase Softness and Help Remove Any Detailing Product Residue
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach, Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
- NOTE: If Interior Liner of Mitt is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Liner is Damaged and the Foam Padding Inside has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Aggressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in the Same Wash.
- Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored products separately from lighter colored products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.