NEW : THE GAUNTLET Drying Towels
The Rag Company is proud to introduce THE GAUNTLET Drying Towels. One of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced – exclusively by The Rag Company. Super thirsty premium Korean 70/30 blend fibers in a unique, patented twist-loop hybrid design create levels of absorbency previously only imagined. Alternating stripes of Twist Loop and Soft Plush sets The GAUNTLET apart from all competitors and then add TRC’s exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border and The GAUNTLET is truly in a league of its own. The GAUNTLET – the newest addition to The Rag Company’s signature lineup of premium microfiber towels and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere!
Additional Product Details:
- 30,5×30,5 cm Wheel Drying Towel is Charcoal Grey on Both Sides
- 38×61, 51×76 and 76×91 cm Sizes are Dual Color with One Side Charcoal Grey and the Other Side Ice Grey
- 100% Premium Korean 900gsm 70/30 Blend Split Microfiber
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Drying Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Suggested Uses: Drying, Drying, and MORE Drying!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use. Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.