TRC Microfiber Car Wash Towel
The Rag Company proudly partnered with Commercial Car Wash Owner/Operators across the country to design and develop the ultimate microfiber Car Wash Towel – and here’s the fantastic result! We challenge you to find a better one for quality, features and price. You just can’t beat the everyday value and durability that this towel will deliver to your business!
Additional Product Details :
Larger Size @ 41x69cm = Faster, More Effective Drying With A Single Thirsty Towel = Less Labor Needed Per Car and Fewer Towels Used Each Day = Lower Overall Costs
- More Durable Weight @ 320gsm vs Lower 300gsm Offered By Majority Of Our Competitors = Longer Commercial Use and Better Performance From Every Towel
- Overlock Stitched Edge and Slightly Rounded Corners For A Continuous Single Border Edge Joint. Most Competitor Towels w/Joints At Each Corner = 4x Risk of Border Failure
Extremely Competitive Pricing: We Challenge You to Find A Better Quality, Better Value Commercial Car Wash Towel Anywhere for Similar Size and Weight…We Couldn’t!
Greater Return On Your Investment (ROI) Than Any Competitor’s Car Wash Towels = Absolute Best Value in a Commercial Car Wash Towel for Price, Quality and Durability
- The Largest Color Selection for All Your Color Coding Options. Example: Blue for Windows and Mirrors; Yellow for Exterior Body and Paint; Black for Wheels, Tires and Door Jambs; Lime Green for Chrome; and Orange or Red for Interior Use
- Excellent Value Choice for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Washing, Detailing or Polish Removal
- Premier All-Purpose Lint-Free, Streak-free, Scratch-Free, Tag-Free Terry Towel Choice Of Car Washes and Auto Dealerships Everywhere for Drying, Scrubbing, Wiping, Dusting, Buffing… EVERYTHING!
- All Purpose: Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Also An Effective All-Around Premium Cleaning Towel with Thousands of Uses Around the House, Office, Car, or Wherever Dust and Dirt Need to be Eliminated
Care Instructions : Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach & softeners), tumble dry on low heat, do NOT iron. Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use!
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels seperatly from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use. Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.