The SMITTEN DRY Mitt for drying all types of paint & clearcoat
Meet The Rag Company’s newest creation.This unique tool was designed by the TRC team to eliminate towel drag when using a large drying towel on lower panels by combining two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere for safely and effectively drying all types of paint / clearcoat. On one side is the same world-class Twist Loop Weave material as our top-of-the-line TWISTRESS and TWIST & SHOUT Drying Towels and on the other side is a DOUBLE layer of our famous PLUFFLE (Plush/Waffle) Drying Towels. To tie everything together we used our exclusive ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry with no equal.
Features of the SMITTEN DRY Mitt include:
- Two Unique Premium Microfiber Sides – Only AA-Grade (highest) South Korean 70/30 Blend Microfiber Used In Construction
- Two Finger Loops Inside To Secure Your Hand And Maintain Total Control During Use
- ButterSoft™ Suede Edge = Super 70/30 Blend Absorbency On Both The Leading Edge And The Trailing Edge
- Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Absolutely Safe On All Types Of Paint / Clearcoat Finishes
- Extremely Durable With Highest Quality Double Stitching and Hidden Seams
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Although the mitt is primarily designed for use on glass and mirrors, it also excels for safe and effective cleaning use on:
- All Metals, Chrome and Brightwork
- Wheels and Spokes
Although the mitt is primarily designed for drying use, it also excels at the application of sealants, instant detailing sprays and other similar detailing products.
Tip: Perfect Microfiber Materials + Perfect Border = A New Definition of the Perfect Drying Tool for all Automotive, Boat, and RV Applications!