The SMITTEN GLASS Mitt for cleaning glass and mirrors
Welcome to The Rag Company’s newest creation – The SMITTEN Glass Mitt. This unique tool was designed by the TRC team to combine two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere for cleaning glass and mirrors. On one side is the same world-class Twist Loop Weave material as our top-of-the-line FTW Glass Towel and on the other side is our famous Dry Me A River Waffle-Weave. To tie everything together we used our exclusive ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry with no equal.
- Two Unique Premium Microfiber Sides – Only AA-Grade (highest) South Korean 70/30 Blend Microfiber Used In Construction
- Two Finger Loops Inside To Secure Your Hand And Maintain Total Control During Use
- ButterSoft™ Suede Edge Conforms To The Tightest Areas Where The Windshield & Dashboard Meet (Steep Exotic Windshield? No Problem!)
- Ultra Absorbent
- Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Absolutely Paint Safe
- Extremely Durable With Highest Quality Double Stitching and Hidden Seams
- Beautiful Light Blue Color Design
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Although the mitt is primarily designed for use on glass and mirrors, it also excels for safe and effective cleaning use on:
- All Metals, Chrome and Brightwork
- Wheels and Spokes
TIP:Perfect Microfiber Materials + Perfect Border = A New Definition of Perfectly Clean & Clear for Your Glass!